THE LAKE SCHOOL
The Lake Primary School was established in 1908 and was the fifth state school to open in the Sunraysia area – the first on the west side of the Mildura township. The school is situated adjacent to Lake Hawthorn, 8 kilometers west of Mildura on the Calder Highway. The majority of students are from the school’s catchment area of Cabarita, Birdwoodton and parts of Mildura South.
Our 2021 Preps